Phuket, A world-class tourist destination with a luxury and fine city disguised with cultures and nature causing Phuket to be the popular one for all travelers that would have come here one day.Phuket can be visited all year without being bored because there always has new stuff all the time such as Koh Ta Lu, new check-in points, restaurants or cafes. The most indispensable is the viewpoint of the sea and Phuket town. So, we have collected the most beautiful viewpoints and would like to share them with you. Let’s see!
Thank you for the photos from Unseen Tour Thailand
1.Sarasin Bridge: It is a bridge between Phang Nga and Phuket. It is the first bridge that was built to cross from Phang Nga to Phuket including the connection between Tha Chatchai and Banthanun of Phang Nga and was made to be the viewpoint. The atmosphere surrounded the bridge will be the sea view. Especially if you see at the sunset, it would be very beautiful
Thank you for the photos from https://pantip.com/topic/34728347
2. Airplane Viewpoint Maikhao Beach: Phuket International Airport at the runway is adjacent to Mai Khao Beach. We will be able to see the sea view while taking photos with the plane, sandy beach and the sea in the near distance. At the time of the plane landing, the plane will be very close to the beach which often creates excitement for all tourists. Moreover, it also has a beautiful, exotic atmosphere with clear water. It has been becoming a hot spot in Phuket.
Thank you for the photos from www.mingmongkolphuket.com
3. Phra Phuttha Mingmongkol Eaknakakeeree or Phra Yai Khao Nak Kert: One of the most beautiful sunrise viewpoints in Phuket. It is another breathtaking and spectacular viewpoint. The Big Buddha is very beautiful plus the 360-degree view of almost Phuket. You can watch it without having to rely on a drone because it considers a high enough point. If you come to Phuket without visiting her, you will be very missed. It is a viewpoint that can view the whole Phuket and also can make a merit as well.
Thank you for the photos from www.thailandtourismdirectory.go.th
4. Karon Viewpoint: This viewpoint is on the way from Karon Beach to Promthep Cape. There also has a pavilion for tourists to sit and take a rest with shady trees and windy. If you see from that point, you will see 3 bay views, namely Karon Beach, Kata Beach, and Kata Noi Beach. Tourists come to take photos here as souvenirs. It is the one of Phuket landmarks that should not be missed.
Thank you for the photos from https://www.thetrippacker.com/th/review/ผาหินดำภูเก็ต/9313
5. Black Rock Viewpoint: Another beautiful viewpoint of Phuket located not far from Karon Viewpoint. This place is not very well-known to tourists, probably due to the unfavorable and rough road. Everyone has to use a 4WD pickup truck to drive up. But if it is an ordinary car, it can park at the parking spot and walk on foot instead. When you reach the viewpoint, you can admire the 360-degree view. You will see Chalong Bay, Hey Island, Lon Island and the side is Promthep Cape, Yanui Beach, Windmill Viewpoint and Nai Harn Beach. We guarantee that if you come to Black Rock Viewpoint then there will be no complains about being tired or wasting time.
Thank you for the photos from www.facebook.com/pommapartiew
6. Krating Cape Viewpoint: The viewpoint is perfect for traveling and love to take pictures because cars are not allowed here. For those who want to go there, you need to park your car at Baan Krating Phuket Resort. After that, it will take about 30-45 minutes to walk there. You have to walk past the beach, rocks, and ridges, and then you will find a steep slope of small shrubs scattered throughout the area. It is really beautiful and stunning. At the cape, you can see the Andaman Sea very wide. It is a beautiful sunset point. Krating Cape Viewpoint will make everyone unstoppable for taking photos because it is beautiful from the walkway to the destination.
Thank you for the photos from www.thailandtourismdirectory.go.th
7. Promthep Cape Sunset Viewpoint: It is one of the most famous and beautiful sunset spots in Thailand. It is the southernmost cape of Phuket Island. It has beautiful scenery. It is a sharp curve, gradual to the sea. It is a very popular spot to watch the sunset. Both Thai and foreign tourists visiting Phuket often come to Promthep Cape because it is one of the must-see lists. It is considered a landmark of Phuket. Especially if coming during the summer, there will be golden fields covered up, very beautiful. We guarantee that you will not be disappointed and get beautiful pictures back for sure.
Thank you for the photos from www.facebook.com/flyingwhalemag
8. Windmill Viewpoint: It is the location of a renewable energy power station and is under the supervision of the Electricity Generating Authority. It is not far from Phrom Thep Cape. There are often young couples taking pre-wedding photos because post-sunset is very romantic and you will Andaman Sea below as well as some islands in the middle of the sea. On the right side, you will see Nai Harn Beach and on the left side, you will see the Promthep cape. It is another beautiful sunset viewpoint.
Thank you for the photos from www.facebook.com/by.Khao.Khad.SkyCafe.and.Bar
9. Kao Khad View Tower: Another beautiful viewpoint that is not less than anywhere else. This viewpoint located in Wichit Subdistrict, Mueang District, Phuket. It is located in Makham Bay area near Panwa cape. It is a place that is not very well-known because it is in a zone that is not a famous tourist attraction of Phuket. But this viewpoint is a charm that is not inferior to other points of Phuket at all. Visitors can see 360-degree panoramic views from the islands, mountains, houses and the Andaman Sea.
Thank you for the photos from https://pantip.com/topic/34850544
10. Khao Rang Viewpoint: It is a viewpoint with the 360-degree view of Phuket, houses, sea, islands. There is a 100-year-old Hall of Fame on the viewpoint. On the inner wall, you will find an important history of Phuket city buildings, if you walk a little further, you will find a large courtyard that can see Phuket from a high angle. There are a lot of tourists taking pictures. There is very romantic at night. Below you can see the sparkling lights of houses look like a sea of stars. Moreover, there is also a restaurant on the top. It is so perfect for couples who come to dinner surrounded with a view of Phuket.
Thank you for the lovely photos from https://live.phuketindex.com/th/toh-sae-mountain-2368.html
11. Khao Toh Sae Viewpoint: Another point of view and taking photos to allow all visitors to experience the most beautiful view of Phuket in another corner. The height of 250 meters on this hilltop will allow you to see the Phuket town, sea, mountains and the skyline clearly. In addition to seeing the view, there are other interesting activities such as feeding the monkeys, paying respect to the Pho Tar Tor Sae Shrine and There is also a popular jogging place for Phuket people because it is surrounded by forests, beautiful scenery and has relaxing spots along the way.
How it’s going for these stunning viewpoints in Phuket whether it is a sea view or city view widely. If you have an opportunity to be here and get sick of sunbathing at the beach or taking a nap at the hotel, you better try to get some fresh air at our recommended viewpoints. You would like Phuket increasingly as much as possible.
Can follow more at
Facebook : www.facebook.com/mamybooking
Twitter : @Mamybooking
Instagram : Mamy Booking
Line : @Mamybooking