Koh Lipe, Satun, a beautiful island that has been popular in the Andaman Sea for a long time. Many people dream of having to visit once. The highlight of Koh Lipe is the sea water with a clear blue sky. There are beautiful bays. The sandy beach is soft and white like powder. The nature of the coral reefs surrounding the island. There are also tourist spots, diving spots on various islands. It is an island that is convenient to travel. Tour packages are available. There are many comfortable accommodations by the sea to choose from, restaurants, community shops that are quite the answer for tourism for those who love and love the nature of the Thai sea.
The word “Lipe” is the language of the Urak Lawoi people, meaning “sheet of paper” because the island has a flat area. no high mountains in the south of Koh Adang Which is about 2 kilometers apart. The highlight of Koh Lipe is the nature of the coral reefs around the island. beautiful bay soft sandy beach It consists of important beaches such as Pattaya Beach or Bundhaya Beach. has a concave shape Fine white sand is the busiest beach. Because there are complete facilities for tourists such as walking streets, resorts, restaurants, boat transfer points and tour boats to various islands. Sunrise Beach or Chao Ley Beach is a beach where you can watch the beautiful sunrise. fine white beach accommodation is available Including the location of the sea people or the Urak Lawoi community
Koh Lipe, Satun Province, is a dream island that everyone wants to lay down on a powdery white sandy beach. Go to sleep listening to the sound of the waves hitting the shore. When looking into the sea, the sea was as beautiful as a mirror. Tempt us to want to dive to experience the world under the sea. These are the charms of Lipe that make many tourists yearn for them. would like to come and experience this place once Today we will take you to get to know and discover the wonders of Koh Lipe more. so that the trip to Lipe will not be missed
1. Koh Lipe is a small island in the middle of the sea, located in the south of Koh Adang. in Satun Province reputed to be “Maldives of Thailand” because of the beauty of the clear sea water. fine white sand beach Including the underwater world full of corals and various aquatic animals. It can be called a paradise for sea lovers ever.
2. The best time to visit Koh Lipe is from November to April. But it’s not that the rainy season can’t travel to Lipe, it’s good because accommodation will be cheaper. and if there are not many monsoons Tourists can also snorkel to see beautiful coral reefs as well (should check the weather before traveling. If there is a monsoon, it can be dangerous.)
Getting to Koh Lipe
3. Getting to Koh Lipe Most of them have to come to the boat at Pak Bara Pier, Pak Nam Subdistrict, La-ngu District, which can travel to Pak Bara Pier from other provinces can be done in 3 ways: – Airplane : Tourists can take a plane to Hat Yai or Trang. But most of them are more popular at Hat Yai. After that, contact vans from various tour companies to pick you up at the airport. then drop off at Pak Bara Pier (Borommaratchachonnani Road) by choosing to get off at La-ngu District, Satun Province, then take a minibus to Pak Bara Pier. by purchasing a ticket and specifying it at Hat Yai Railway Station Then take a taxi at the station that stops under the overpass. Duty of the Post Office, Ratakarn Branch or passenger van or take a bus to Satun Province
4. Traveling across to Koh Lipe from Pakbara Pier There are 2 types of boats available: large speed boats and high speed ferries, which take about 1.5 hours to travel from Pak Bara to Koh Lipe
5. Around the boat going to Koh Lipe from Pak Bara Pier Each operator will have several boat departures at 09.30, 11.30, 13.30 and 14.00, each round may stop at Koh Tarutao. Or Koh Khai too If you want to stop by to visit these 2 islands, before booking a boat ticket, ask the operator if you have stopped by or not. and when taking a boat from Pak Bara Pier Tourists will have to come to a long-tailed boat at the pontoon in the middle of the sea near Koh Lipe. to go to another resort
Attractions Koh Lipe
6. Koh Lipe consists of 3 beaches, namely “Pattaya Beach”, “Sunrise Beach” and “Sunset Beach”, each of which has a different atmosphere and beauty.
7. Anyone who likes long and energetic fun It is highly recommended that you stay at “Pattaya Beach” as this beach is near the pontoon of the arrival port of Koh Lipe. There are passenger ships coming to port all the time. And there is a restaurant on the beach. convenience store diving tour company and many accommodations
8. “Sunrise Beach” is a beach that can be classified as beautiful sea water, white sand, and also has a line of pine trees that provide shade along the beach. The general atmosphere of the beach is quite calm. Therefore, we see foreign tourists popular to sunbathe on this beach. It is also a good spot for swimming or snorkeling to explore marine life.
9. Any traveler who loves peace, “Sunset Beach” will be the answer for you. It is a quiet beach. few tourists Not many resorts Causing tourists to not be crowded, beautiful views, clear water, can play in the water in a chill way
Things to do on Koh Lipe
10. Diving to see the beauty under the sea. which tourists can choose to buy a variety of diving programs There are both contractors and join tours, you can choose according to your convenience.
11. Kayaking at its best Some accommodations on Koh Lipe provide kayaks with life jackets ready. Take a cruise to enjoy the beautiful natural scenery of Lipe to the fullest12. Snorkeling in front of the beach to see beautiful fish Just by snorkeling in front of the beach, it can bring us full satisfaction.
13. Playing outdoor sports is fun, especially if one comes with many friends. Inviting them to do outdoor activities together makes their vacation at Lipe even more perfect.
14. Eat fresh seafood. Come to the source of delicious seafood. Will miss eating good things, great things like fresh seafood, it doesn’t seem to be a problem. A variety of stores waiting for customers to choose and find Delicious and fresh like this, must have one meal
Attractions near Koh Lipe
15. In addition to the main beach on Koh Lipe. Around Koh Lipe, there are many other interesting tourist spots such as Khai Island, Hin Ngam Island, Hin Son Island, Adang Island, Rawi Island, Nam Chabang Dive Spot, etc., which can be contacted for tour services from operators. on the island Or let the accommodation manage it for you.
Tourists can ask for more information about Lipe at the Tourism Authority of Thailand, Trang Office, Tel. 0 7521 1058, or the Satun Provincial Tourism and Sports Office, Tel. 0 7471 1225.